The website https://www.bbenergy.com belongs to BB ENERGY GROUP and its content is mainly informative about the services of the Group.
BB ENERGY GROUP (hereafter "Company") is the exclusive administrator of the website https://www.bbenergy.com and is responsible for the processing of your personal data in accordance with the applicable General Personal Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016.
When navigating on our website we may receive and process the following personal data:
A. Through our contact form: your full name, e-mail address, phone and free text that you can type in. The purpose of processing these personal data is to communicate with you and the legitimate basis of the processing is your consent.
B. Through a job advert: your full name, e-mail address, phone, educational and business data. The purpose of processing these personal data is the possibility of establishing a working relationship with you and the legitimate basis of processing is the performance of a contract (at a pre-contractual stage).
Your personal data are accessed only by our employees, which are bound by confidentiality clauses.
We do not use third parties on the processing of your personal data, nor do we collect, notify, communicate them to third parties, or trade personal data.
The recipients of your data may be third parties, such as official state authorities and supervisory bodies (e.g. prosecuting authorities, supervisors, etc.) when we are required to comply with the law.
We do not make automated individual decision-making including profiling.
Any transfers of personal data to third countries (i.e. non-EEA countries) will be carried out with due care. Any transmission of personal data to countries other than those for which the European Commission has a level of data protection adequacy is made following the use of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or other safeguards in accordance with applicable law.
We protect and safeguard your rights in the processing of your personal data. Specifically, you have the right to:
- 1. Gain access and information from us regarding the processing of your personal data and obtain a copy thereof,
- 2. Correct the personal data you have provided us,
- 3. Restrict the processing in the following cases:
- (a) when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data and until we verify it, (b) when you oppose to the deletion of personal data but you do not wish to delete it, (c) when your personal data are not necessary for the purposes of processing, but are necessary for the foundation, exercise, support of legal claims, and (d) when you object to the processing and until it is verified that there are legitimate reasons that concern us and prevail over the for which you are opposed to processing.
- 4. request the transfer of your personal data to another controller company, other than the Company,
5. oppose at any time towards the processing of your personal data when it is necessary for purposes of legitimate interests, as well as in automated individual decision-making including profiling,
6. delete your personal information (to be noted if deletion is impossible due to our regulatory obligations, we will let you know accordingly)
7. Revoke the consent you have given us at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent, before you recall it.
You can exercise your rights addressing to the following address: DPC@bbenergy.com
Our response to your request will take place within (1) one month of its receipt. If we need an extension of two (2) months to respond to your request, due to the complexity or because of the large number of requests, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- Our website is not intended for minors under 16 years of age.
You have the right to lodge a complaint before the Personal Data Protection Authority for issues concerning the processing of your personal data. For more information about the Authority and how to file a complaint, you can visit its website (www.dpa.gr -> My Rights -> Submit a Complaint) where detailed information is available. If you are a resident outside of Greece, we suggest that you contact your competent authority.
Regarding the cookies we collect through our website, we have posted a relevant Cookies Policy.