- Job Title: Office Assistant
- Report to: Head of Houston Office
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Summary: To organize and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office (administrative, IT-related, business support, reception, customer service, scheduling, compliance)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Operating across the globe, BB Energy is among the world's leading independent energy trading companies - applying our depth of experience to oil refining, logistics, storage and financing.
At BB Energy, we are constantly evolving in order to meet new challenges, while developing our personnel to ensure a competitive edge.
Our global trading offices are staffed by experienced traders who count Gas, Crude Oil, Light and Middle Distillates, as well as Bitumen, as their specialties. These traders are supported by skilled shipping and financial operations personnel concentrated in Athens.
BB Energy has cemented its position as a pioneer in the Mediterranean and Black Sea regions and built exceptionally strong ties with the Middle East. From these core markets BB Energy has expanded its activities from the Far East to the Americas.
- Assist with office maintenance; correspondence; filing; clerical functions; travel arrangement; meetings and appointments.
- Assist with annual leave etc.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Maintain up to date contact details
- Support Management to meetings (preparation, presentations, taking minutes)
- Monitor and action on time payments of utility bills and other office liabilities
- Provide assistance in terms of any KYC queries or projects
- Ensure proper record-keeping
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPRERIENCE
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluent knowledge of English and Spanish language
- Flexible, and able to work on own initiative
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Experience of dealing with different time zones
- Professional telephone manner
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly confidential
Applications should be lodged before noon on 10th November 2018
The success of our business is dependent on the trust and confidence we earn from our employees, customers and shareholders. We gain credibility by adhering to our commitments, displaying honesty and integrity and reaching company goals solely through honorable conduct.
We all deserve to work in an environment where we are treated with dignity and respect. BB Energy Group is committed to creating such an environment because it brings out the full potential in each one of us, which in return contributes directly to our business success. Our people are our success.
At BB Energy Group everyone feels comfortable to speak their mind, particularly with respect to ethics concerns. We are equally responsible to create an open and supportive environment and we have embraced the benefit of people exercising their power to prevent mistakes or wrongdoing by asking the right questions at the right time