Job Title: Office Administrator
Reports to: Global Head of Operations – Group Operations Manager
Location: Athens - GR
Job Summary: To provide administrative assistance to Operations by assisting in daily office needs and activities.
About the company
Operating across the globe, BB Energy is among the world's leading independent energy trading companies - applying our depth of experience to oil refining, logistics, storage and financing.
At BB Energy, we are constantly evolving in order to meet new challenges, while developing our personnel to ensure a competitive edge.
Our global trading offices are staffed by experienced traders who count Gas, Crude Oil, Light and Middle Distillates, as well as Bitumen, as their specialties. These traders are supported by skilled shipping and financial operations personnel concentrated in Athens.
BB Energy has cemented its position as a pioneer in the Mediterranean and Black Sea regions and built exceptionally strong ties with the Middle East. From these core markets BB Energy has expanded its activities from the Far East to the Americas.
- Answer and direct calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Liaise with PA to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
Desired skills & experience
- Experience of 3+ years in a similar position
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office assistant
- Knowledge of office management system and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment (printers, fax machines)
- Proficiency in MS office
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Fluent in Greek, English – any extra languages will be an asset
- Trustworthy and reliable
Applications should be lodged before noon on 31st October 2018
The success of our business is dependent on the trust and confidence we earn from our employees, customers and shareholders. We gain credibility by adhering to our commitments, displaying honesty and integrity and reaching company goals solely through honorable conduct.
We all deserve to work in an environment where we are treated with dignity and respect. BB Energy Group is committed to creating such an environment because it brings out the full potential in each one of us, which in return contributes directly to our business success. Our people are our success.
At BB Energy Group everyone feels comfortable to speak their mind, particularly with respect to ethics concerns. We are equally responsible to create an open and supportive environment and we have embraced the benefit of people exercising their power to prevent mistakes or wrongdoing by asking the right questions at the right time