Location: United Kingdom
- Job Title: Corporate Finance Analyst
- Department: Corporate Finance
- Job Summary: To assist the Corporate Finance Team with M&A transactions and financing transactions
- Location: London, UK
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Operating across the globe, BB Energy is among the world's leading independent energy trading companies - applying our depth of experience to oil refining, logistics, storage and financing.
At BB Energy, we are constantly evolving in order to meet new challenges, while developing our personnel to ensure a competitive edge.
Our global trading offices are staffed by experienced traders who count Gas, Crude Oil, Light and Middle Distillates, as well as Bitumen, as their specialties. These traders are supported by skilled shipping and financial operations personnel concentrated in Athens.
BB Energy has cemented its position as a pioneer in the Mediterranean and Black Sea regions and built exceptionally strong ties with the Middle East. From these core markets BB Energy has expanded its activities from the Far East to the Americas.
- Assist the Corporate Finance Team with project financing and loan refinancing projects;
- Analyze investment and M&A opportunities;
- Prepare financial models;
- Assist with preparation of tenders documents, etc.;
- Monitor portfolio level performance, for existing investments;
- Create and maintain analysis spread sheets to keep track of sales, volumes, financial indicators as well as other management information;
- Assist the Corporate Finance Team with research and analysis on different projects;
- Prepare corporate finance presentations including annual report and investment reports; and
- Other ad hoc corporate finance projects and tasks.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s (and preferably Master’s) degree in Finance or Economics
- Experience working in a corporate finance or investment analyst role, preferably in the energy sector ( 1+ years in a similar role or internship)
- Excellent use of Microsoft office, excel, and PowerPoint
- Understanding and exposure to financial modelling
- Excellent use of English (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Effective communicator
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proactive, professional and flexible approach to work
- Attention to detail
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Applications should be lodged before noon on 31st May 2018
The success of our business is dependent on the trust and confidence we earn from our employees, customers and shareholders. We gain credibility by adhering to our commitments, displaying honesty and integrity and reaching company goals solely through honorable conduct.
We all deserve to work in an environment where we are treated with dignity and respect. BB Energy Group is committed to creating such an environment because it brings out the full potential in each one of us, which in return contributes directly to our business success. Our people are our success.
At BB Energy Group everyone feels comfortable to speak their mind, particularly with respect to ethics concerns. We are equally responsible to create an open and supportive environment and we have embraced the benefit of people exercising their power to prevent mistakes or wrongdoing by asking the right questions at the right time